Commercial Property Owner’s Insurance Health Check

Is your property adequately protected? Check now by ticking off which assets or issues affect your commercial property and get it back to us. Then we’ll provide a quotation, all with no obligation.

Protection for people

You need this in case someone gets injured on your commercial property.

This looks after your staff in the case of illness or injury, and is required by various Workers Compensation statutes.

Protect your assets

This provides protection from fire, lightning, explosions, aircraft, storms & tempests, water damage, floods, malicious damage, motor vehicle impact, even riots and strikes.

If a burglar breaks in, or someone is hiding on the premises and steals something, this covers the loss.

Can include all glass items or specific panes like shop windows, even signwriting and frames.

Protect your livelihood

Covers rental income lost due to a burglary or damage to the property.

This not only deals with a sudden or unexpected machine breakdown, you can even extend cover for loss of income or damage caused by the breakdown.

A visit from the tax man can incur substantial fees from professionals like accountants and lawyers, that’s why you need Tax Audit insurance.

Moving pictures say a thousand words. Watch the latest Steadfast client videos, and see how lives were turned around.

Read More

Rose Stanton is proud to be a Steadfast insurance broker, giving you the strength of Australia's largest insurance broker network for added peace of mind.

Rose Stanton

Call us today

1300 665 311

Make a payment

Pay My Bill

Why not make a quick enquiry to get the ball rolling, all with no obligation.

Read More

Does your business have the right cover in all the right places? Take this simple business health check, to get a quote.

Read More

Find out how Rose Stanton makes life easier for a wide range of business owners.

Read More